For Christmas my sister gave each of us an I can draw Noah's Ark and an I can draw Book of Mormon. They are adorable. I am the worst drawer and have a hard time trying to even come up with things to draw. These books take you step by step on how to draw things. My rabbits no longer look like dogs. :) I liked them so much I had to make some to give to our friend! Here is the I can draw Noah's ark.
You can buy the PDF Files to make your own I can draw books from:
http://greenjellowithcarrots.com/products/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=5&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1 The name of the company is Green Jello with Carrots and it is a mother/daughter team that run this company. They have the cutest things on there.
When I printed the pages, I chose to print 4 to a page. I then cut them out, laminated and punched a hole in each page. I finished by putting a silver ring to hold them together. Such a cute idea! Thanks Ally for finding this site.
No comments:
Post a Comment