My oldest turned 6 and he loves Angry Birds. I saw the cutest idea and HAD to make it for his birthday.The idea/templates were from The Party Animal Blog here: http://www.thepartyanimal-blog.org/angry-birds-balloons-free-templates/ They did a great job creating the angry bird face print outs.
I had my mother-in-law help me cut out of all of the angry bird pieces. We then went and got helium balloons and taped them on. My advice is once you put tape on the balloon, DON'T try and take it off. I tried and I popped the red balloon.
When I told my cute 6 year old that I had popped the red balloon his response was,"It's ok, I have my red angry bird shirt on." He is always so understanding.
The angry bird balloons were a hit, he loved them.
Here are the treat bags I made for him to take to school. They had bubble gum, dum dums and Angry Bird stickers in them.
For the cake I just made a cake, frosted it with green frosting and set up some of the game pieces from the Angry Birds Knock on Wood Game. I used a little bit of frosting to hold the pieces together.
You did a great job - looked like a lot of fun and I am glad you put my templates to such great use !!!
ReplyDelete