My friend Becky wanted to do a craft with her family over Thanksgiving so she came over and we designed these Ho, Ho, Ho blocks with Ruth. I digital scrapbooked each letter using the Digtial Scrapbook Memories, Santa Clause Lane.
They were so cute, I had my friend Kristal over to make a set with me. We had some 2x4s left over from finishing off our upstairs I cut and then routered. I can't tell you how much I love my new miter saw, it is amazing! Sorry the lighting isn't the best.

You can never have too many Christmas decorations...right?!
They were so cute, I had my friend Kristal over to make a set with me. We had some 2x4s left over from finishing off our upstairs I cut and then routered. I can't tell you how much I love my new miter saw, it is amazing! Sorry the lighting isn't the best.
You can never have too many Christmas decorations...right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment