I came across these really neat Quiet Books from a site called Simply Fresh Designs. Heather created these quiet books and was offering the completed files to download for free until she found out it was considered against copyright. She had to take the images out of the book. She still offered the book files for free you just had to go through and insert all of the pictures she took out. Because I wanted to make a set for myself and if I was going to do all of that work anyways, I figured I might as well offer it to some of my friends.
I hosted a craft open house where friends could pay for the supplies and I would get everything together to make the quiet books. I had 18 friends that wanted to make the quiet books. All together we made 84 Books. For the pages in the book, each page is a 4x6 picture. So all together there were 1,946 4x6 pictures/pages I got printed.
Here are the 6 books I offered: (to see each book click on the name below and it will take you to Heather's site)
No comments:
Post a Comment