Friday, February 6, 2009

Clone Stamp

This is a technique I learned from following a tutorial in a book and from Teri about a year ago. It is really neat. I wanted to show it, so if you are following my blog you know you can do this in Photoshop.


Here is the before picture:

This picture was taken in Florida on January 2, 2009 at Miami Beach. The weather was great and there were a lot of people at the beach. With the clone stamp and the healing brush I was able to get the people out of my picture.

Here is the after picture:

It always amazes me what a difference the clone stamp can make in a picture. =)

1 comment:

  1. You did a really good job. It is always fun to get rid of random people out of a picture. Makes it look like you had the beach to yourself.

    ReplyDelete