I just got done doing another great tutorial by Misty Cato. It is creating texture from a photograph.http://mistycatodesigns.blogspot.com/2007/02/creating-texture-from-photograph.html I had heard about creating texture from a photograph before and had taken a few pictures with this technique in mind. So I am so excited I finally found time to try out the tutorial. It was so easy!
This is the texture I used. When we were in California visiting my sister, we went to pump it up. While we were there I thought the pattern on the carpet would make the neatest texture, so I got a picture.
This is the texture I used. When we were in California visiting my sister, we went to pump it up. While we were there I thought the pattern on the carpet would make the neatest texture, so I got a picture.
I was so happy I got a picture of the carpet, because it worked perfectly.
Now I just need to figure out if there is a way to save just the texture....hmmm. I think I have an idea how to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment