Friday, July 24, 2009

Fun with Washer, Nuts and Interchangeable Watchbands

We were in Utah over the 24th of July. My sister's in-laws were nice and let us come hang out with them all day. During the day we did so many fun crafts. I wish I knew where to find the tutorials, but I don't know where they were from. So I will just post pictures of the finished projects.
This is an interchangeable watchband, watch. I had never seen them before, but I guess they have been popular in Utah for about a year now. I guess that is what happens when we live in Colorado.

This necklace pendant is just washers that we wrapped with wire. I loved how it turned out.

We also made some really neat flowers with nuts. We used apoxy to hold them together. I think I left mine at my sister's house. I will post a picture when I find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment