Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Best Thing for Making Cupcakes

I wanted to share with all of you one of my favorite inventions, in my opinion. They are foil baking cups. The great thing about them is #1 they are cheap, I think they are about $1.18 at Wal-Mart for 48. #2 It saves so much time if you need to make a lot of cupcakes.
You don't need muffin pans to use them. You just put them on a cookie sheet and cook them all at once.Here is a picture of the cupcakes right before I put them in the oven. You can cook 24 on a pan and I put 2 pans in the oven at a time. So I can cooked all 48 cupcakes at one time. It is great.
I used the same idea as our red,white and blue cupcakes we did for the 4th. But this time I used 4 colors, purple, green, yellow and pink. Here is a finished cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment