Friday, September 25, 2009

Picasa 3.5

Picasa is a free google program you can download off of the Internet. My sister Alicia was the first one who told me about this program. It is great. I mostly use it for blogging. You can create collages, crop pictures, fix red eye and so many more things. The best thing is you can upload 4 pictures at a time onto your blog from Picasa. It is so much faster then uploading the pictures through blogger.
Earlier this week Google came out with their newest version of Picasa 3.5. One of the biggest differences from the earlier version of Picasa is there is a face recognition feature. It takes some time to get the face recognition to get the faces right most of the time, but I was pretty amazed at how much it was able to do on its own. The program puts the different faces from your pictures into folders. From the folders of my boys faces I put together collages.I had so much fun playing with this.
Collages of my two boys.
If you don't have Picasa I totally recommend getting it and if you have an older version, definitely upgrade to Picasa 3.5. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment