4) Get a picture of my second little helper, he is only in his diaper because I didn't want him to stain his clothes. Plus we had to wait for the sugar and strawberries to sit for 20 minutes before adding the pectin.
5) Boil the pectin for 1 minute. Then mix the strawberries, sugar and pectin all together.
6) Put in jars, let them sit for 24 hours and then freeze.
I had never tried making strawberry jam until after we were married. My mother-in-law showed me how easy it is to make. So if you have ever wanted to make jam, you should try it. It will surprise you how easy it is to make. Plus you can freeze it for up to a year, so it lasts a long time. My boys had fun helping and now I have a happy husband because we have more strawberry jam in the freezer.

No comments:
Post a Comment