Sorry I have been MIA. I blame my MIA on two big things going on in my life right now. I guess you could call it a different type of "crafting." :)
The first thing is I am pregnant. When I am pregnant I get incredibly sick! This pregnancy has been rough, but I have wonderful friends that have helped me out a TON. From taking my kids to bringing me meals. Sadly I am will probably be sick the whole pregnancy. With my other 2 boys I threw up the whole 9 months, so I am expecting that this time around too. The things we do for our kids, good thing they are worth it. :)
Here is a picture of the baby around 9 weeks.
I am due September 15, 2011 and we are excited to be adding baby #3 to our family. I am 13 weeks now and things are getting a little better and easier to manage.
The second big thing is our lives right now is we are building a house! It has kept us busy with different meetings picking out carpet, paint, cabinets, flooring, stone for the outside, stucco colors, optional options to the floor plan, etc. They started digging the hole for the foundation in February. They should be done sometime in April or May.
What our house will look like. There will be more stone by the front door & colors will be different:
Here is the floor plan. The unfinished basement is included in the total square feet. I don't have the floor plan for that since it is unfinished.
Some of the details we have picked out.
I forgot to get a picture of the carpet. :(
I am so excited and can't wait to see how everything comes together. It has been exciting to pick everything out and watch the progress on the house.
Sorry again to be MIA but I hope once we move and settled my crafting will pick back up. I will have plenty of projects to decorate and do for our new house. :)





I was wondering when you were going to post about your "crafting" It has been so hard not to say anything at Bunco, but now that you put it on the world wide web, I guess it is fair game :) I am so excited for you. Maybe someday I'll go for #3..... I am also excited for your new home....it will be so much fun for you. Fun stuff.
ReplyDeleteThat is the same counter top that I have, I love it. I'm so happy you guys are building a home. It'll be tough, but it is nice you will have moved before you have the baby. Speaking from experience moving during pregnancy is actually easier than right after you have a baby...yeah and that is saying something for us right?
ReplyDeleteI know looking back I can't believe I went through that 3 times, but I'm glad I did. Hang in there!
Hey, Ang, I gave you an award on my blog today cuz I think you rock and are freaking awesome, stop by to see it!
ReplyDeletehttp://collardgreenshomemadethings.blogspot.com/
-Bry