The other day I was really craving this old treat that my mom used to make all the time when we were little. They don't really have a name, but are VERY easy to make.
First you get Ritz crackers and spread a layer of peanut butter on the top side. The best part about this treat is you can decide how many or how few you want to make. Place on an oven safe pan. Usually if I make more I will put them on a cookie sheet, but since I was just making 4 I used a bread pan.
Once you have decided how many crackers you want and have the peanut butter spread on each cracker you place 1 marshmallow on top of the side of each of the crackers you spread the peanut butter on.
Next set your oven to broil and put your pan with the treats in the oven. I like to put them on the bottom rack so it heats the marshmallows more evenly. Once you have the treats in the oven leave it open a crack and watch them closely. They will cook in about 2-4 minutes depending on your oven.

Once the marshmallows are golden brown or done to your liking pull them out of the oven. Let cool a few minutes, but eat before they cool all of the way. They are best warm.

First you get Ritz crackers and spread a layer of peanut butter on the top side. The best part about this treat is you can decide how many or how few you want to make. Place on an oven safe pan. Usually if I make more I will put them on a cookie sheet, but since I was just making 4 I used a bread pan.
Once you have decided how many crackers you want and have the peanut butter spread on each cracker you place 1 marshmallow on top of the side of each of the crackers you spread the peanut butter on.
Next set your oven to broil and put your pan with the treats in the oven. I like to put them on the bottom rack so it heats the marshmallows more evenly. Once you have the treats in the oven leave it open a crack and watch them closely. They will cook in about 2-4 minutes depending on your oven.
Once the marshmallows are golden brown or done to your liking pull them out of the oven. Let cool a few minutes, but eat before they cool all of the way. They are best warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment