Saturday, February 27, 2010

My New Slippers

Here are some slippers that I crocheted. (Thanks Emily for finding this pattern and for giving me the idea) I was surprised at how fast I was able to crochet them, usually I am pretty slow. It took two afternoons to crochet both slippers, but I probably could have gotten them done sooner if I didn't have to keep getting up to get things for my boys.

Here is the tutorial I followed: http://goodknits.com/blog/mary-jane-slippers/ Lisa, the owner of the Good Knits Blog, did a great job with the instructions. They were pretty easy to follow and very detailed. Thank you Lisa.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE them! How do you find time to do projects? I want to be just like you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fellow crocheter! I don't know too many people closer to my age that crochets!
    Cute slippers! I haven't ventured into clothes yet, can't seem to find the time to sit, read the pattern and then do it!

    ReplyDelete