I had some left over yarn from when I crocheted my slippers and decided I would try to crochet this Triceratops.
It was hard getting a picture of the detail that the little guy had, but I think it is partly because of the yarn I used. My biggest complaint about the pattern I used, is I wish they had a bigger picture of their triceratops. They did a great job on explaining how to crochet all of the pieces, but when it came to putting them together it says look at the picture and assemble. I couldn't see the picture so I had to guess on some things. But other then that, the instructions were great!
I think I am getting the hang of following patterns.
My one year old loved him.
angie that is the cutest dino ever!! love it!
ReplyDeletelove that! i am a huge knitter. have you seen the coral reef project? google it and you will be amazed. Following from colorado_mom
ReplyDelete