My friend Teri's Company, Piccolina Designs ,is having a layout contest right now. Go here: http://piccolinadesigns.blogspot.com/2010/03/layout-contest.html for the rules. Your page has to be done with 80% of the stuff she has designed, so if you go to her blog there is a link where you can purchase a kit or she has some free downloads you can download to complete the challenge. Her stuff is so cute and she is very talented.
Here is my page I did for the contest. I used the elements and papers from her CMW Red Orange Kit.
Here is my page I did for the contest. I used the elements and papers from her CMW Red Orange Kit.
The winner gets one of her kits for free. :)

Is that your actual ticket? That is so cute!
ReplyDeleteIt isn't our actual ticket, it is a part of the CMW Red Orange kit. Teri's things are so cute. She is always giving out freebies so you will have to check out her site regularly.
ReplyDelete