It was our turn to bring the snack for my son's pre-school class. I tired to come up with something to make that was more filling, but cute. My friend made some cute snowmen pretzels last year, but I didn't want to make a ton of pretzels to have them be filling enough for a snack. So I came up with this variation and made granola bar snowmen.
First I dipped the end of the granola bar in white dipping chocolate.
Then I added the sugar sprinkles for decoration.
Then I used 2 chocolate chips for the eyes and stuck them on with the extra white dipping chocolate. I then cut strips of fruit roll up with my kitchen shears and tied it on to make a scarf.
The thing I liked about this is it was fairly easy and I didn't need a ton of them to make a filling snack.
So cute! I love all your fun ideas! And that you are actually awesome enough to get them posted and share with the rest of us!
ReplyDelete