Hopefully, Gerrit won't be too upset I used this "wonderful" picture of him. He usually doesn't pose like this and was totally joking. It was taken in June 2002 at Crescent Bay in California. The quality of the picture isn't wonderful, it was taken with our really old digital camera, but it was a nice camera back then. It was a perfect picture for this tutorial. It was a really overcast day that day. Many Californians refer to it as June gloom.
Here is the before picture:
Here is the after:

I have to admit that the picture looks a little fake because there would probably be more reflection in the water if it really was as sunny as I made the sky. But once again, for learning purposes it works. =)
Oh my! What a funny picture. I think we should print it poster size and hang it up. It is just making me laugh.
ReplyDelete