My 3 year old is really into Thomas the Tank Engine. When we go to the store and look at the train aisle, it is so funny to watch him. He looks around with wide eyes and says, "Oh, a lot of stuff here." You can just see the overwhelmed look on his face and then see him debating what train to look at first.
That is exactly how I am feeling right about now with all of this Photoshop stuff. It is amazing how much stuff there is to learn. I wish I had a straight week without kids or any other responsibilities to be able to sit down and work on tutorials the whole time. =) But I don't, so I guess I better get ready to go to the gym, change k's diaper and decide what to make for dinner.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment