Today I hosted a craft day at my house. We made Halloween countdown blocks. Here are my finished blocks.
Here are some other sides of my blocks, there were so many cute sides I couldn't post just one picture. :)
There were 14 women, 22 kids and 5 babies that came today! I'm glad so many people could come, we had a great time. I had hosted a similar craft at my house last year in November when we made Christmas countdown blocks.
The craft day was such a success that we are going to be making Christmas count down blocks in November. :)
Hi! I'm your newest follower! I love these blocks! I'm doing something similar too...I also have a crafty blog and some crochet patterns...Stop by www.girlinair.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI just started Digital Scrapbooking and I'm addicted!! Do you make books and things with yours???
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI have checked out your blog a TON and love it. I am not sure if you saw the Elmo hat I made from your blog. I have also told many people about your blog. Thanks.
I love Digital Scrabooking too. I do make books and just get the pages printed straight into a book. I also make my blog title pictures, invitations and so many other things. It is so addicting.:)
Very cute! Let me know when the one in November is...I would love to come it it works with my schedule! Anna
ReplyDeleteThat sounds fun Anna, I'll let you know when we decide on the day.
ReplyDelete