Tonight we made a Gingerbread Haunted House. We have now made several of these gingerbread houses in years past and I'm starting to think our house will never look as good as the house on the box. lol I guess all that matters is my kids have fun putting it together.

It was kind of nice being able to sit around on Halloween since we went trick or treating last night. My husband's birthday is on Halloween so it is usually a crazy day. Here are my boys decorating the haunted house.

Our finished haunted house.

It was kind of nice being able to sit around on Halloween since we went trick or treating last night. My husband's birthday is on Halloween so it is usually a crazy day. Here are my boys decorating the haunted house.
Our finished haunted house.
I hope you all had a great Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment