Saturday, October 23, 2010

Princess Leia

My friend Angie from high school contacted me about a month ago asking if I would make her daughter a princess Leia hat. She had seen a really neat hat that was knitted, but I am not really good at knitting. I told her I could try and crochet one. I searched online and found this pattern: http://www.stephaniecurry.com/princessleiahat.html I only roughly used the pattern because I needed to make it fit a one-year-old and I used thicker yarn. Thank you Stephanie for your tutorial, it really helped me finish this project and gave me an idea on how to make the buns.
I was happy with how it turned out.
Here is Angie's daughter. Isn't she a cutie!! I'm so glad it fit her.
Thanks to all of those at play group that let me try this hat on your kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment