My 5 year decided he wanted to be a skeleton. Usually that would be fine, but we already had 3 other costumes he could have picked from. I gave in and told him he could be a skeleton. When we went to the store to look for a costume they didn't have his size. I decided that we would go ahead and make him one.
I bought $5 sweat pants and freehand painted bones on them. I used a foam brush and would not recommend using a foam brush. I would recommend using a real paint brush so the lines would be smoother. Here are the pants.

I then found a Halloween t-shirt at Wal-Mart for $8 and skeleton gloves for 50 cents. I plan on painting his face white. Here is the final outfit all together. I hope he likes it.
I then found a Halloween t-shirt at Wal-Mart for $8 and skeleton gloves for 50 cents. I plan on painting his face white. Here is the final outfit all together. I hope he likes it.
No comments:
Post a Comment