Monday, October 4, 2010

Vinyl Dry Erase Calenders

For this project I went to the D.I. (A second hand store) and bought some cheap frames. The first frame was $2 and the second frame was $3

Before:
These were for my niece and sister-in-law.
The first frame was wooden and the second frame was metal. We left the metal frame as is and removed the matte and letter. Then with the first frame we took it apart. The back was kind of hard to get off, next time I think I would check to see how hard the back is to get off before I buy it. I then had my sister-in-law sand and spray paint the frame black and let it dry.
I cut out the Calender and the words that we used in vinyl. We used "Groceries" and "Notes"
After:

Now that the calenders are done they just need to fill out the dates with a dry erase marker. This was a fun project to do. :)

1 comment: